The main directions of development of international cooperation:
• Interaction with foreign organizations, embassies, universities and research centers on the establishment and expansion of international relations.
• Inviting foreign scientists to give lectures and conduct practical training for students.
• Academic mobility of students and faculty.
• Internship of university teachers in foreign universities and research centers.
• Coordination of work on the implementation of educational and scientific projects in conjunction with foreign universities and research centers.
• Work with foreign students.
• Organization of theoretical and practical training of students abroad.
• Conclusion of contracts and memorandums of cooperation with foreign universities and organizations.