On May 22, 2018 the Faculty of Philology held a regular meeting of the Academic Council with the participation of Vice-Rector Dikhan Kamzabekuly, the faculty of 10 departments, bachelor, master and doctoral students of the faculty and partners who for several years have served as places of professional placement for the philological faculty, as placement branches of departments and our main employers. The meeting was held in a solemn manner, where the Dean of the faculty, Professor Sholpan Zharkynbekova noted the achievements of the departments and faculty in general in all areas of work: research, international, educational, teaching and methodological, etc.
On the part of the Foreign Languages Theory and Practice Department, Head of School-Gymnasium No. 31 in Astana, Irina Samsonova, was present at the meeting of the Academic Council out of the number of partners of the department in the specialty 5B011900 – “Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages”. With this school, cooperation has been maintained since 2008. The Gymnasium is the base of educational and pedagogical placement for future English teachers and the place of employment for ENU graduates. The dean of the faculty presented the director of the gymnasium with a letter of gratitude, and the latter, in turn, invited graduates of the teaching specialties “English Language”, “Russian Language and Literature” to work in the new academic year.
Letters of thanks were also awarded to Head of the School-Lyceum No. 72 in Astana Gulsim Zhussupova, Head of School-Gymnasium No. 22 in Astana Botagoz Zhunusova and Head of the School-Lyceum No. 27 in Astana Gulmira Myrzaliyeva.
A letter of gratitude from the Dean of the Faculty of Philology was also awarded to parents of students-activists of the Foreign Languages Theory and Practice Department as well as 3rd-year students who took part in the Republican Olympiad in KazUIAWL in Almaty:
– Temirlan Hasangaliyev, student of Fl-12, Chairman of the Youth Policy Center of the Faculty of Philology
– Saken Karakozov, student of FL-32, a promising film-director and cameraman
– Altynay Kayrgaliyeva, student of FL-44, an author of a number of reserach projects and articles, prize-winner of online conferences in Kazakhstan and abroad
– Nazerke Toktasynova, student of gr. Fl-17, an active participant of concert programs of the department as a performer of national songs
– Saltanat Anuarbekova, student of gr. Fl-32, a prize-winner of the Republican Olympiad in Foreign Languages (English) in Abylai Khan KazUIAWL (Almaty),
– Natalia Demenkova, student of gr. Fl -32, a participant of the Republican Olympiad in Foreign Languages (English) in KazUmOgimYA. Abylai Khan (Almaty),
– Alisher Akkazenov, student of gr. Fl-32, a participant of the Republican Olympiad in Foreign Languages (English) in KazUmGuMY them. Abylai Khan (Almaty).
We congratulate our partners and students and hope for further fruitful cooperation and worthy results of joint work!