Within two years, beginning in 2016, the Department of Foreign Philology of the ENU named after L.N. Gumilyov was implementing a joint educational program with the Department of English of the Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmullah in the direction 6M021000 - Foreign Philology (English) and Pedagogical Education: English. The agreement on the implementation of this program was concluded on the basis of the Agreement on Cooperation between the two universities, signed on March 2,2012.
On May 29, 2018, the first State comprehensive exam for undergraduate Isanova Aigerim was held online, with simultaneous participation in the procedure of state certification of two state examination commissions.
From ENU named after L. N. Gumilyov :
1. Chairman of the Commission - Doctor of Philology, Professor of KarSU named after Academician E.A.Buketov;
2. Aigul E. Bizhkenova, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Philology of ENU named after L.N. Gumilyov;
3. Sarsikeyeva Gulnar Kusainovna, PhD, acting Professor of the Department of Foreign Philology ENU. L.N. Gumilyov;
4. Anafinova Madina Latypovna, associate professor of the Department of Foreign Philology ENU named after L.N. Gumilyov.
From the part of the BSPU named after M.Akmullah the answer was listened by:
1. Chairman of the Commission - Doctor of Philology, Professor of the Department of English Language at the Faculty of Roman - Germanic Philology of the BSPU named after Akmullah Nuhov Salavat Zhavdatovich;
2. doctor of philology, Professor Ganeyev Bulat Talgatovich;
3. Gergel Olga Viktorovna, Teacher of English language at school No. 103 in Ufa;
4. Safiullina Emma Eduardovna, teacher of the English language of the highest category of the Moscow State University of Gymnasium No. 39 in Ufa;
5. Aminev Ural Shamilevich, director of the private educational institution "Albion Educational Center".
The graduate was asked a number of questions on the theory of foreign philology, linguodidactics and on the topic of research work.Members of the CSA on both sides were unanimous in the opinion that the graduate mastered the full training program and demonstrated excellent knowledge of English, a high level of theoretical and practical training. The answer of undergraduate Isanova A.E. was rated "excellent".